Serial Killer or Rapper?
Welcome to my first installment of “Serial Killer or Rapper.” As a lifelong fan of hip-hop I can tell you firsthand that the line between serial killer and rapper is a thin one. Not only are they both chemically imbalanced, but both glorify bloody murders and carnage. Taken out of context, its almost impossible to tell which is which. So let’s get it started…
- “Believe me, if I started murdering people there’d be none of ya left.
- “If you fuck with me the police are gonna have to come and get me.”
- “I always had a fetish for murder and death.”
- “Kill one and you might as well kill 21.”
- “Sticks and stones break bones but the gat will kill you quicker.”
Keep reading for the answers
1. Charles Manson, king of the psychos
2. Ice Cube, rapper – “Straight Outta Compton”
3. David Berkowitz, Son of Sam serial killer
4. Mark Martin, serial killer who likes to rhyme
5. Notorious B.I.G., rapper – “Machine Gun Funk”
Some tricky ones in there for sure. If you got all of them right then leave your name and address and I’ll be sure to send one of Boston’s Finest to come interview your psycho ass.