Gametime!: Serial Killer or Rapper?
As a lifelong fan of hip-hop I can tell you firsthand that the line between serial killer and rapper is a thin one. Not only are they both chemically imbalanced, but both glorify bloody murders and carnage. Taken out of context, its almost impossible to tell which is which. So let’s get it started…Read the quote and guess whether it was spit on a hot ass beat, or mumbled into a microphone behind plate glass window.
1. “When this monster entered my brain, I will never know, but it is here to stay.”
2. “I didn’t want to hurt them, I only wanted to kill them.”
3. “This is no way to be. Man ought to be free. That man should be me.”
4. “Lets buy guns and kill those kids with dads and moms with nice homes.”
5. “[I'm not] trying to shoot you, I’m trying to chop you into pieces and eat you.”
Keep reading for the answers…
1. Serial killer. The BTK Killer to be exact.
2. Serial killer. David Berkowitz aka The Son of Sam
3. Serial killer. Ted Bundy, straight spitting that real deep gangster flow.
4. Rapper. Tyler the Creator “Sandwitches.”
5. Rapper. Eminem “Hellbound.”